2014-06-01

SHAVING JAK DAY 2014



See the button below this line? The pretty pretty button that wants you to click it? Click it and donate some money to the JAK Shaving Day event.



Yes folks, you can be part of deciding how the Nailgun of Loving Kindness, the Bouncer of the Cosmos, the Walking Wall himself will groom his facial topiary into for the rest of the summer.  ( I no longer have a need of donating sperm to science fiction research.  I've a new job.  The dress code leaves me free to groom the facial hair as I wish ... as long as I don't let mice nest in it. )

A bonus this year!  You may also vote for the fate of my hairstyle as well.

Admittedly,  with my retreating ( can't even call it receding anymore ) hairline,  the choices of hairstyle you get are limited:  Vote for shaving bald,  letting it continue growing,  or ... should I go back to the hairstyle I had back in the 90s?  ( ie,  shaving clean except for the ponytail )

Donate to my paypal. Tell me how you'd like me to shave my follicle eruptions and what's left of the head hair.

 If you don't know how to describe a certain style ... Here's a handy dandy lil chart.




The style chosen which gets the most money by 0900 ( that's 9AM, folks ) Eastern Standard Time on August 1st, 2014 will be how the beard gets shaven. Again, that's 08/01/2014 at 0900 EST ... Make sure to have your votes in by then.

As an added bonus for the truly sadistic. If any bids go over $100 dollars; the highest bidder may come over and perform the winning style's shave in person.  If said winner wishes,  I'll even hold off the shave until DragonCon so the shave can be one of the many unofficial screwball events we end up throwing.

 C'mon ... you know you've always wanted to take a razor to my face.
Vote early, Vote often. Take part in Shaving JAK Day 2014!

(- Daddy needs new EVERYTHING. At least this way, you all get a lil amusement out of my begging for money. -)




No comments: